What’s happening right now? Our garden is resting until spring!
Why do you have a church garden? Our garden has seven purposes:
- Provide a doorway to God
- Connect with our neighbors
- Inspire hope in the community
- Stewardship of the land for enjoyment, food, and spiritual rejuvenation
- Supply ingredients for the church’s free community meals.
- Create an inviting churchyard.
- Demonstrate who we are as followers of Jesus.
If you see us planting, weeding, or harvesting, feel free to join in! It’s a community effort.
Want to help us grow things?
Contact Pastor Hope at email@example.com or 612.789.7462.