5/1/21: We are starting to take steps towards reopening our building for worship. We are still online or by phone for now, but stay tuned for more updates soon.
During COVID19 we are worshipping online or by phone so that we can do our part to love and bless others, especially our healthcare workers and our elders. We would love for you to join us!
To participate in weekly Sunday worship online:
- Anytime after 10:00am on Sunday, open up this website: https://zoom.us/j/863764547?
pwd= eHQxQ2FQdUk0b3B3S2puWGdlaEIxZz 09
- Enter: Meeting ID: 863 764 547 when prompted
- You will be placed in a Waiting Room until the service begins.
- When you get into the meeting, please mute yourself: At the lower left side of the Zoom window, there is an icon of a microphone. Please click it and put yourself on mute until you need to speak. You will know it is on mute when there is a red line through the microphone. We cringe at this request, and we have found that if people are unmuted during the service, we only hear their singing, and the group cannot hear the piano
- To unmute yourself, click the microphone with the red line through it.
- If your audio/sound is giving a lot of feedback, click the icon of a microphone so that there is a red line through it. Then, also mute your computer’s sound (in Apple computers, this is in the top right; in PC computers, this is on the bottom right). After you’ve muted yourself, and the sound coming from your computer, join by phone (info below) and participate that way.
- We do record the service and make it available to the public. If you would not like to make your face &/or name available in this way, please turn off your video and rename yourself during the service.
To participate in worship via phone call:
- Anytime after 10:00am on Sunday, dial:
- Enter: Meeting ID: 863 764 547 when prompted and then press #
- You will be placed in a Meeting Room until the service begins.
- When you get into the meeting, please mute yourself: When you are in the meeting, find the “Mute” button on your phone. Press “Mute” and your will be on mute.
- When you want to speak, unmute yourself by clicking your phone’s “Mute” button. Please remember to click “Mute” again when you are done speaking.
If you are not able to join us live, no worries! Please watch the video on Facebook online here.
About Our Virtual Worship:
During COVID-19, our worship is available online or by phone via the teleconference platform Zoom. Our worship is held live and is not pre-recorded, and though that means dealing with more tech challenges, we believe that the live connection with one another outweighs the occasional tech glitches.
Note About Zoom: Zoom is an online platform that allows individuals and families to either call into worship via phone, or login via video conference. While it most certainly does NOT replace the experience of being together in the same space with our whole bodies & spirits, we are glad – given the circumstances – to have this technology and try this new experiment with you all. Whether or not you choose to Zoom in on Sundays, please know that the whole church community will be in our prayers.